In these release notes, all features from previous builds are included as in this update all the features were implemented into one working build of the game.
- Combat MechanicsPlayers can now deal damage across the network to other players and object around the world.
- Advanced MovementThe player can now sprint, walk, crouch, go prone, slide, jump, swim and interact with movement related objects such as ladders in the world.
- Ranged WeaponsRanged weapon mechanics have been added to the game. This includes guns, which have unique stats and behaviour.
- BulletsNew realistic bullet behaviour has been added. Bullets drop over time, take time to travel, slow down the longer they have been fired, do less damage over the distance they travel, create impact effects for different materials and play audio when wizzing past the player's head.
- Campaign SupportThe game features support for saving campaign progress and loading the player into the campaign.
- ItemsA complex item system has been added into the game, supporting items that can appear in the world, picked up by the player, picked up by an NPC, used as an attachment or used as a structure. Items can also carry extra data, describing if an attachment is on it or not.
- InventoryA 2D inventory has been added where items can take up more than a 1x1 area. Items can be rotated in the inventory and numerous inventory containers can be added.
- BuildingPlayers can build structures on plots in online mode. Structures are saved between multiplayer matches.
- ChatA multiplayer lobby chat has been added.
- MinimapA minimap has been added that displays important information near the player.
- AI Turrets & HelicoptersTurrets & helicopters track and target the player.
- Online MapA map has been added for online mode. The map is ~ 10km x 10km.
- Volumetric LightingVolumetric ambient lighting has been added to the multiplayer & singleplayer mode.
- Multiplayer ModeMultiplayer has been added. Player's stats are synced between games, along with their inventory and any structures built.
- Campaign ModeThe game supports the player being able to play a singleplayer campaign mode.
- Player PreferencesThe player can configure the game to run best on their computer.
- ConsoleThe console in the game can be used for debugging mods for the game or any errors that occur while the game is running.
- Steam IntegrationSteam is linked to the game, allowing players to join their friends game.